As a wholesaler, we have certain terms and conditions, that we either require ourselves, or are part of the conditions of our suppliers, which need to be met and maintained by our retailers.
- Opening Order Value - we operate with an initial delivery requirement consisting of 30 x half bolts, which has an invoice value of £1,200 approx. Future ranges and out of stock items are not included.
- Your business must be conducted from a shop (bricks and mortar) and/or trading as an online business trading from a website with its own domain name owned by or on behalf of the business.
- If trading online, either from a “shop” or “home” the business website address must be provided with the application in addition to the real address.
- Selling directly from Facebook, Instagram or any other social media website or via auction type sites is forbidden. Accounts will be closed if you are found doing so.
- Moda product (meterage or pre-cuts) must not be sold at markets and stalls.
6. We look for an annual turnover figure of £2,500 minimum.
Should your business comply with the above and you wish to open an account with us, please contact us.